الثلاثاء 18 يناير 2011 - 23:26
|المشاركة رقم: #|
| || |
|عدد المساهمات : || 7166|
|نقاط : || 23150|
|السٌّمعَة : || 59|
|تاريخ التسجيل : || 11/01/2011|
|الموقع : || Jordan|
|تعاليق : || TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT``S THE QUESTION |
|وسائل الإتصال:|موضوع: Past Continuous Past Continuous Past Continuous
[was/were + present participle]
* You were studying when she called.
* Were you studying when she called?
* You were not studying when she called.
* I was watching TV when she called.
* When the phone rang, she was writing a letter.
* While we were having the picnic, it started to rain.
* What were you doing when the earthquake started?
* I was listening to my iPod, so I didn't hear the fire alarm.
* You were not listening to me when I told you to turn the oven off.
* While John was sleeping last night, someone stole his car.
* Sammy was waiting for us when we got off the plane.
* While I was writing the email, the computer suddenly went off.
* A: What were you doing when you broke your leg?
B: I was snowboarding
| || |