قاعدة إف من مستر عصام الجاويش مدرس أول اللغة الانجليزية Admin
في الأربعاء أكتوبر 20, 2010 10:52 pm*السلام عليكم احبابى الطلاب
إن شاء الله هنشرح قاعده مهمه جدا وكلكم عارفينها كويس جدااا قاعده لها
اربع حالات : اولى وتانيه وتالته وصفريه عرفتوا ايه هى ؟ قاعده If أكيد.
برافو ياحماده على اجابتك
* هاسألكم سؤال بسيط وعاوز واحد شاطر يجاوبنى. ماشى؟
س1/ هو احنا لو غلينا الماء احتمال يتبخر ولا هيتبخر بالفعل؟
ج1/ هيتبخر بالفعل لان دى حقيقه علميه ( غلى الماء بيخليه يتبخر)
س2/ ايه هو الزمن اللى بيعبر عن الحقائق العلميه؟
ج2/ المضارع البسيط طبعا
* يبقى لو حبينا نعبر عن الحقائق العلميه باستخدام If سوف نستخدم الحاله الصفريه اللى هى ايه؟
If + present simple tense + present simple tense
* If we boil water, it evaporates.
* If water is boiled, it evaporates.
السؤال بيجى ازاى بقى؟
* Heating iron causes it to expand. (If)
= If we heat iron, it expands.
FIND THE MISTAKE:
* If it rained, the streets get wet.
CHOOSE THE CORRECT ANSWER:
* Solar eclipse….. if the moon passes between the sun and the earth.
a) will happen b) happens c) happened d) would happen
• If + المضارع …………….فاعل+ will/ shall/ can/ may/ must + inf.
• If + المضارع………………+ جمله امريه ..
• الحاله الأولى بتعبر عن شيئ محتمل حدوثه
* If you study ten hours a day, you will come first.
* If you want to come first, study ten hours a day.
السؤال على if ممكن يجى على الشكل وممكن على المعنى. البدايه هتكون مع الشكل يلا بينا:
* You will succeed if you study hard. ( as long as )
بص بقى عشان تبقى عارف if ليها اخوات زيها بالظبط وهم :
as long as / provided / provided that / providing / providing that /
only if / in the event that / in case that/ on condition that
* كل اللى هنعمله نحذف if ونحط اى واحده من اخواتها مكانها وخلاص
* You will succeed as long as you study hard.
*خد بالك من الفرق بين الحاجات دى:
1. In case that there is trouble, call the police.
2. In case of trouble, call the police.
a. In the event that it rains, the picnic will be cancelled.
b. In the event of rain, the picnic will be cancelled.
* خد بالك كمان من الجملتين دول :
a. We will buy meat if he comes.
b. We will buy meat in case he comes.
* فى الجمله الاولى بتاعه if الشرطيه هنشترى لحمه لو هو هيجى لكن لو ماجاش مش هنشترى
* اما فى جمله in case هنشترى لحمه سواء جاء ام لا.
وممكن كمان نستخدم in case فى الماضى
* I drew a map for her in case she couldn't find our house.
* We rang the bell again in case they hadn't heard the first time.
نركز مع بعض فى القواعد البسيطه اللى جايه دى :
1. Should + فاعل + المصدر..
* تحل محل if فى الحالتين الاولى والتانيه
* If he studies hard, he will get high marks. (Should)
- Should he study hard, he will get high marks.
2. In case of + اسم / -ing (By = With + noun / -ing
* If there is an emergency, telephone this number. (In case of)
- In case of emergency, telephone this number.
3. Unless اذا لم / لو لم = if + اداه النفى
* If he doesn't watch TV, he will save more time. (Unless)
- Unless he watches TV, he will save more time.
طب لو الجمله كلها اثبات؟
* If he studies hard, he will succeed. (Unless)
- Unless he studies hard, he won't succeed.
4. Without / But for / If it isn't for + noun / gerund
* كل الكلمات دى تحل محل unless او if المنفيه فى الحاله الاولى
* If we don't work hard, we will fail. (Without)
- Without working hard, we will fail.
- Without hard work, we will fail.
5. Only……if….= Don't…………..unless…..
* Only go to the club if I give you permission. (unless)
- Don't go to the club unless I give you permission.
* كل اللى فات كان على الشكل تعالوا بقى نشوف المعنى
- بنعرف انه عاوز الحاله الاولى غالبا من الحاجات اللى جايه دى :
1. جمله أمريه + or / otherwise / or else + جمله
* Hurry up or you will miss the train. (If)
- If you don't hurry up, you will miss the train.
* If you don't stand up, I'll beat you up. (otherwise)
- Stand up ,otherwise I will beat you up.
2. جمله امريه ساده مش فيها الحاجات اللى فوق دى
* Tell him the truth and he will believe you.
- If you tell him the truth, he will believe you.
3. must / or
* He must study hard, or he will fail. (If)
- If he doesn't study hard, he will fail.
4. جمله داله على الاحتمال
* Perhaps / Maybe/ It's possible that/ It's probable that/ It's likely that …..
will…+ in this case (او if so) + فاعل +will + تكمله
لاحظ الجمله اللى فيها will مرتين بتكون حاله اولى
o Perhaps I will buy a tuk-tuk; in this case I will give you a lift. (If)
If I buy a tuk-tuk, I will give you a lift.
5- جمله تبدأ بـ -ing وتدل على الاحتمال
* Eating sweets may lead to indigestion. (If)
- If we eat sweets, we may get indigestion.
الحاله الثانيه من If
IF + ماضى بسيط او ماضى مستمر / فاعل +would/ could/should/ might + inf.
* If El-Limbi were a hen, he would lay eggs.
(= El-Limbi is not a hen, so he won't lay eggs)
التانيه من if بتعبر عن حدث خيالى مخالف للواقع (واخد بالك من المثال
المذكور ده. هل ممكن واحد يبقى فرخه؟ طبعا لا استحاله . ده مجرد خيال مخالف
الاسئله كما قلنا تأتى على الشكل او على المعنى والبدايه مع الاسئله التى على الشكل :
1. Were + فاعل + تكمله
* If I were the Prime Minister, I would raise teachers' salaries. (Were)
- Were I the Prime Minister, I would raise teachers' salaries.
2. Were + فاعل + to + المصدر
* If you played for Barcelona, you would be famous. (Were)
- Were you to play for Barcelona, you would be famous.
3. Had + فاعل + تكمله
* If I had enough money, I would buy a car. (Had)
- Had I enough money, I would buy a car.
4. Should + فاعل + المصدر
* If he killed his wife, he would go to prison. (Should)
- Should he kill his wife, he would go to prison.
5. Unless = if + أداه النفى
* If he didn't watch TV, he would save more time. (Unless)
- Unless he watched TV, he would save more time.
6. Without / But for / If it weren't for + -ing / noun
* If we didn't work hard, we would fail. ( If it..)
- If it were not for hard work, we would fail.
السؤال على المعنى له عده طرق نجملها هنا والتفصيل فى الحصه
1. He is short, so he can't play basketball. (If)
(so = therefore = that's why = consequently = hence = thus = as a result)
- If he weren't short, he could play basketball.
2.He can't go to school because he is ill. (If)
(because = as = since = for)
- If he weren't ill, he could go to school.
(because = as = since = for)
* He can't study due to his illness. (If)
(because of = on account of = as a result of = due to = owing to = thanks to = through)
- If he weren't ill, he could study.
3. I want to travel abroad but I don't have enough money. (If)
- If I had enough money, I would travel abroad.
4. He is too short to play basketball. (If)
- If he weren't short, he would play basketball.
5. He is tall enough to play basketball. (If)
- If he weren't tall, he wouldn't play basketball.
6. You should study hard. (If)
- If I were you, I would study hard.
7. If I were a bird, I could fly. (so) (because)
- I am not a bird, so I can't fly.
- I can't fly because I am not a bird.
الحاله الثالثه من If
If + past perfect / فاعل + would have + pp
* If he had studied hard, he would have succeeded.
(= He didn't study hard, so he didn't succeed)
الحاله الثالثه هى الوحيده فى حالات if التى تعبر عن الماضى.
الاسئله التى على المعنى من الاخر بيجيب جمله فى زمن الماضى
هنا سنورد الافكار فقط والشرح بالتفصيل فى الحصه ان شاء الله
1. He didn't obey me, therefore I gave him a good beating.
- If he had obeyed me, I wouldn't have given him a good beating.
2. He didn't come first as he didn't study well. (If)
- If he studied well, he would have come first.
3. He failed due to his carelessness. (If)
- If he hadn't been careless, he wouldn't have failed.
4. He wanted to kill her but he was busy. (If)
- If he hadn't been busy, he would have killed her.
5. She was too tired to do the washing up. (If)
- If she hadn't been tired, she would have done washing up.
6. She was active enough to work twelve hours a day. (If)
- If she hadn't been active, she wouldn't have worked twelve hours a day.
7. If he had studied hard, he would have got high marks. (so)
- He didn't study hard, so he didn't get high marks.
جمل على الشكل
*If + الفاعل + had = Had + الفاعل
1. If he had studied hard, he would have succeeded. (Had)
- Had he studied hard, he would have succeeded.
* In case of + noun / -ing
2. If he had worked hard, he would have been promoted. (In case of)
- In case of hard work, he would have been promoted.
* Unless = if + اداه النفى
3. If he hadn't helped her, she would have failed. (Unless) (Without)
- Unless he had helped her, she would have failed.
*Without / But for / If it hadn't been for + noun / -ing
- Without his help, she would have failed.
تمارين منوعه على قاعده If
* Find the mistake in each sentence :
1. If I have enough time, I would write to my parents.
2. If I am you, I would accept her invitation.
3. Were I kill you, I would go to prison.
4. Unless he play well, he won't win the match.
5. If it hadn't been for my efforts, he will fail.
6. In case of there's a fire, please leave the building as quickly as possible.
* Rewrite the following sentences using the words in brackets :
1. It was possible that Omar would phone. So I didn't go out. ( in case )
2. Joe can't hear only if you shout. ( unless )
3. You must study more or you won't pass the exam. ( if )
4. I was able to buy the car because Jim lent me the money. ( unless)
5. Without the Nile, Egypt would be a desert. ( If it )
6. Take a jacket with you. It may get cold. (in case)
7. His failure was due to his laziness. (But for)
8. Ring me if it is important. (Don't)
9. No one watered the flowers, so they died. (If)
10. Our environment will become polluted unless we stop burning rubbish. (provided that)
11. Were he to arrive in time, he could catch the train. (If)
12. She was lost as she didn't follow my directions. (If)
13. Only if it rains, will the picnic be cancelled. (on condition that)
14. Don't leave the building if I don't tell you. ( unless )
15. I will bring in the washing only if it rains. ( unless )
مع اطيب امنياتى بالنجاح الباهر
مستر/ عصام الجاويش
مدرس أول اللغه الإنجليزيه بمدرسه التل الكبير الثانويه بنات
موبايل 0113174841 و 0182386016
ايميل [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]