Hope u r as lovely as usual
1. Used to express desire or intent: She said she would meet us at the corner.
2. Used to express a wish: Would that we had gone with you!
3. Used after a statement of desire, request, or advice: I wish you would stay.
4. Used to make a polite request: Would you go with me?
5. Used in the main clause of a conditional statement to express a
possibility: If I had enough money, I would buy a car.6. Used to express
presumption or expectation: That would be Steve at the door.
7. Used to indicate uncertainty: He would seem to be getting better.
8. Used to express repeated or habitual action in the past: Every morning we would walk in the garden.